Corporate Software Solutions
Contract ID: RM1042
Start Date: 06/10/2014
End Date: 05/10/2017
This framework has been extended for one year and will now expire on 5 October 2017.
Corporate Software Solutions has been developed as a pan-government agreement in association with strategic partners from central government, the wider public sector and Pro5 buying organisations. It provides a procurement vehicle for customers to access a specialist supply base for complex business needs based on common software products.
Under the agreement suppliers are able to provide Enterprise applications software and related services to include design, development, installation and commissioning of systems; on-going support, training, enhancement and maintenance and some related business process support services. Solutions do not need to be completely new and could be a customisation of existing software to fit requirements.
There are seven lots:
- Lot 1 covers the provision of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and associated services for the purpose of consolidating all business operations into a uniform and enterprise wide system environment.
- Lot 2 covers the provision of Finance IT application software and associated services for the purpose of accounting, budgeting, pricing and payment systems and Procurement and Licensing functions.
- Lot 3 covers the provision of Human Resources (HR) and Payroll software and associated services for staff focused or staff support requirements e.g. People and Performance management, recruitment and resource management.
- Lot 4 covers the provision of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and associated services for customer focussed functions and case management e.g. Sales & Marketing, Customer Services, Incident management and Communications, Social CRM and media monitoring.
- Lot 5 covers the provision of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software and associated services including Document and Records Management (EDRM) solutions e.g. document scanning, image processing, web content and workflow management and systematic control e.g. document life cycle solutions.
- Lot 6 covers the provision of Data Management and Reporting Systems (DMRS) software and associated services for the purposes of business intelligence, data and performance management including data warehouse provision, data manipulation, quality and integration tools, data analytics and big data solutions.
- Lot 7 covers the provision of Mobile Application Solutions for the purposes of delivering mobile application requirements for a variety of mobile devices, platforms and interfaces.
- With effect from November 2015 Asidua Ltd has been integrated within Civica Groups Digital Solutions business with the main trading company Civica UK Ltd taking the novated place on Lots 4, 5 and 6.
Pre-existing customer call-off contracts affected by the above change should be novated accordingly by arrangement between supplier and customer.
- Methods Consulting Limited was renamed Methods Advisory Limited. This is a simple change of name - the legal entity, i.e. company number 2485577 and DUNS number remain unchanged.
- Lot structure developed with key customers
- Co-ordinated supplier relationship management activity with Pro5 buying organisations
- Tie-in to both central government and wider public sector ICT strategies
- Use of open book pricing to give increased transparency, particularly important for support and maintenance costs
- Pre-defined terms and conditions
- Guidance, support and advice from commercial professionals from the Crown Commercial Service and Pro5.
This agreement can be accessed in a number of different ways, based on different factors including your requirements, size, drivers and targets, market knowledge, and preference.
There is no requirement to register in order to use the agreement, however if you want to use any of our tools such as the Government eMarketplace or eSourcing tool you will need to have completed a registration process.
All customers wanting to use the agreement must undertake the following steps:
- Review the guidance documentation;
- Determine your requirement (this can be for software or a number of support services associated with the software market, or any combination of the above); and
- Under this agreement customers must conduct further competitions - the sole route available to place orders with suppliers.
When running a further competition, you should award on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender and must provide suppliers with the methodology behind the evaluation, including the evaluation criteria and weightings that are applied to each criterion. See guidance notes for further information.
You must ensure you provide the suppliers with a minimum set of information and Key User Requirements that can be used to help propose solutions to and price your requirements effectively.
If you require support in developing your market proposition we can assist you or complete the procurement on your behalf. Please contact our helpdesk in the first instance call 0345 410 2222 or email info[at]crowncommercial.gov[dot]uk
Electronic reverse auctions can be undertaken as part of a further competition under all lots.
We can support you in this, and even run and manage the eAuction for you, completely free of charge.
As the agreement has only recently been launched no savings have been claimed yet. However in future the following methodologies will apply.
- For contracts awarded by further competitions, the suppliers provide management information which enables us to make comparisons between bids and establish any savings that have been achieved.
The agreement and call-offs include benchmarking provisions and open book pricing and prohibit automatic price increases in line with indexation. There are also terms to allow customers to be fully open with each other about the prices they achieve.
The agreement is limited to two years (with the possibility of extensions) to take into account evolving supplier landscape and commercial considerations.
This agreement provides access to business application software solutions that are utilised primarily by wider public sector customers but it is also accessible to central government. We led the procurement activity in partnership with Pro5. Other customer stakeholders have been engaged through a number of channels since January 2014 with their pipeline demand assisting in shaping the requirements.
This agreement uses the new ICT model contract terms for services which were developed in collaboration with Treasury Solicitors. Additionally, this agreement seeks to streamline and modernise previous documentation sets by minimising and mitigating common risk areas without adding burden and cost.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|All suppliers||24 - click here to view suppliers|
|1||Enterprise Resource Planning Software Solutions||Technology||14 - click here to view suppliers||05/10/2017|
|2||Finance IT Software Solutions||Technology||14 - click here to view suppliers||05/10/2017|
|3||Human Resources (HR) and Payroll Software Solutions||Technology||13 - click here to view suppliers||05/10/2017|
|4||Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions||Technology||12 - click here to view suppliers||05/10/2017|
|5||Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Solutions||Technology||12 - click here to view suppliers||05/10/2017|
|6||Data Management and Reporting Systems (DMRS) Software Solutions||Technology||16 - click here to view suppliers||05/10/2017|
|7||Mobile Application Solutions||Technology||14 - click here to view suppliers||05/10/2017|
- Supplier Matrix 217.37 KB
- CSS Customer Guidance - Updated October 2016 194.26 KB
- CSS Mini User Guide - Updated October 2016 394.16 KB
- Call-off and order form 431.42 KB
- Corporate Software Solutions Supplier Event 66.89 KB
- Joint Supplier Induction Event 354.11 KB
- CSS Supplier Contact Details - Updated January 2017 60.61 KB
Framework Manager Contact Details
0345 410 2222