ICT Services for Education
Contract ID: RM1050
Start Date: 27/04/2015
End Date: 26/04/2019
This framework will run for its full four year duration and will expire on 26 April 2019.
The framework is comprised of a single lot of 21 suppliers providing a diverse range of services and solutions including;
- supply and fit
- support and maintenance
- systems configuration and management
- partial or fully managed ICT service
- complete integrated service with other technologies/partners
- supply and integration of solutions into both green field (new build) situations and legacy environments
- ICT environments requiring integration and repurposing of existing ICT
Please note this framework is not intended for the isolated procurement of ICT products and or services.
If you would like to discuss a project or procurement options please contact the framework manager - contact details below.
- With effect from 17 October 2016 the Mouchel Business Services Limited framework was novated to Kier Business Services Limited. The company number 3679828 and DUNS number remain unchanged.
- With effect from 21 March 2016 Kelway Limited was renamed CDW Limited. This is a change of name. The company number 2465350 and DUNS number remain unchanged.
- Giving customers easy access to suppliers with the right capabilities to meet their needs.
- Providing a flexible and quick route to market giving customers access to a diverse pool of capable suppliers ranging from small to large enterprises.
All competitions under the agreement must be conducted via a further competition. Direct awards can not be carried out.
Customers can engage directly with suppliers ahead of any procurement by means of supplier pre-market engagement events.
Contracts should be awarded on the basis of most economically advantageous tender ("MEAT").
For further information please review the customer guidance document in the Documents tab.
21 established education sector infrastructure suppliers (52%) of whom are classed as SMEs
ICT Services for Education has been procured by Crown Commercial Service to replace the historic BECTA agreement of the same name.
Designed and built in collaboration with the Department for Education and the Education Funding Agency.
The agreement provides schools, academies, universities and colleges with access to specialist technology services, hardware and infrastructure.
Provides a flexible and quick route for educational establishments to meet their new technology needs and provides customers access to a diverse pool of suppliers ranging from small to large enterprises.
Initial term of two years plus two additional single year extension options.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|1||ICT Services for Education||Technology||21 - click here to view suppliers||26/04/2019|
Framework Manager Contact Details
Technology Products Duty Officer
0345 410 2222