Vehicle Hire Services
Contract ID: RM1062
Start Date: 09/09/2015
End Date: 08/09/2018
This agreement is designed to enable you to access vehicle hire services across 6 lots:
UK vehicle hire:
UK 4x4 wheel vehicle hire:
UK minibus hire:
Heavy goods vehicles (HGVs) and heavy commercial vehicles over 3.5 tonnes hire:
UK car share:
International vehicle hire:
- Available to all central government and wider public sector organisation the agreement is the vehicle for the public sector to achieve potential savings in the region of £19.1 million.
- An increase in the scope of vehicles provided compared to the previous agreements.
- Improved service through a series of mandatory requirements such as data security, refreshed key performance indicators (KPIs), including the introduction of service credits, and pro-active supplier management.
- Of the 12 suppliers available 2 are small to medium sized businesses and 8 are new suppliers to our agreements.
- Price protection for the life of the agreement.
- Introduces a new innovative lot for car share which offers you cost savings with the introduction of shared fleet resources and pay as you go models.
Direct award without further competition can be done if you can determine that:
- your vehicle hire requirements can be met by the suppliers’ catalogues and description of the services as set out in Framework Schedule 2 (Vehicle Hire Services and Key Performance Indicators)
- all of the terms of the proposed call-off contract are laid down in this framework agreement and the template call-off terms do not require amendment or any supplementary terms and conditions (other than the inclusion of optional provisions already provided for in the template call-off terms)
If all of the terms of the proposed call-off contract are not laid down in the framework agreement and you need the supplier to develop proposals or a solution to meet your requirements or you need to amend or refine the template call-off terms to reflect your requirements to the extent permitted by the regulations and guidance, you should run a further competition.
The template Call-Off Terms can be found in the Documents section.
The Call-Off Procedure (Framework Schedule 5) and the Award Criteria (Framework Schedule 6) can be found in the published Framework Agreement located in the Documents section.
Email travel[at]crowncommercial.gov[dot]uk to request a copy of the Pricing or any other information you require.
|Lot Number||Lot Name||Lot Category||Number of Suppliers||Contract Expiry|
|All suppliers||12 - click here to view suppliers|
|1||UK Vehicle Hire: Passenger Car Hire, Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) Hire, General on road 4-wheel Vehicle Hire||Travel||5 - click here to view suppliers||08/09/2018|
|2||UK 4x4 Wheel Vehicle Hire (with full off-road capability)||Travel||5 - click here to view suppliers||08/09/2018|
|3||UK Minibus Hire||Travel||4 - click here to view suppliers||08/09/2018|
|4||Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGVs) and Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs) over 3.5 tonnes Hire||Travel||3 - click here to view suppliers||08/09/2018|
|5||UK Car Share||Travel||5 - click here to view suppliers||08/09/2018|
|6||International Vehicle Hire||Travel||4 - click here to view suppliers||08/09/2018|
Framework Manager Contact Details